come on baby, don't fear the reaper

Best Answer

I love the way he talks in all capital letters.

Best Answer

Yeah...he's smooth that way, the freak.

Best Answer

Oh, are you familiar with his little buddy, The Death of Rats?

Best Answer

Rats...God-damn animals!

Best Answer

Read Terry Pratchett's REAPER MAN. It's all there.

Best Answer

Anyone that comes too meet you personally when you die... can they really be that bad of a person.....:|

Best Answer

he has a nice outfit

Best Answer

Yes, he looks rather cool, if you ask me : |

Best Answer

indeed. i need that look. its so chic

Best Answer

Very true. He/she is a reluctant style icon.

Best Answer

i find grim as a close friend, he is like me, people has called us freaks, i find us like limited additional art because he is lonely and kind to others like giving an epiphany during near-death experiences just so he can send a message to balance out our world with the spirit world in peace. everyone has a reason to be on this earth, his is to bring balance to the 2 worlds. with the near death experiences i have and the lost of 42 friends in one month, you get to know him real well. i would say he is a close friend because people are afraid of him, why are they afraid, is it because of his job to help people find their way to the afterlife, if you notice, the people who are "so called freaks" actually has more chances of living longer because death probably feels the same way as they do of felling the loneliness and having crittercism from others.

Best Answer

He's gonna hear it when i see him

Best Answer

I think he's outside my door...

Best Answer

Someone call me?

Best Answer

I just don't want to be around when he comes for tea!

Best Answer