This was one of the best week's in a long while. The start of it showed me that I was still capable of moving forward on my own. The end was less stellar. But it did remind me to think. I wish others could appreciate my situation. The way the past affects me when I think about feeling helpless. Particularly, when this was the most important time in my life that the ability to make my own decisions rather than have others do it, would have helped greatly. But that's when I was prevented to do so. Now, I'm expected by everyone to merely accept what happened and move on. Is this ignorant. To expect that someone else can judge for me what I need to be feeling and when? Would you expect that someone who suffered with grief over the death of a lost one to follow advice that ordered them to they must no longer feel that sadness. If you were raped, would tell that person it was time that the victim no longer feel scared of people of the same sex as their rapist?<br />
Furthermore, telling one something akin to "what's done is done, move on" is trite. It lacks the responsibility for them to think that's not necessarily true. How has merely accepting that advice because, for me, it maybe is over, be thought of as moving forward. To take such a selfish view elegantly illustrates it is exactly that type of attitude which caused my problems in the first place. To do nothing about it so that others don't have their lives adversely affected like mines is bad enough. (Especially, when I am confidant it WILL happen to others.) But to know I am now responsible for compounding, and therefore being part of, the problem, must make all reasonable people come to the same, undeniable conclusion as I do: this is the true, greater crime being committed. If this were an actual law, I would plead guilty to it. This is something I can swallow. Because it's fair, ba<x>sed on logical reasoning, consistent with constitutional rights that it applied to all people equally, and seeked to benefit ALL people in society. Most importantly, all those reasons are apparent. There was no to convince anything else. The use of statistics, creation of strict enforcement procedures, arguments procedures as supporting evidence for a law usually meant the creation of this law was pre-determined. It should not surprise anyone why such laws are not self-evident<br />
This is often why society had to be convinced rationality behind the creationlaw may not be logically lead this law puts into question whether the need for or rationality behind that law occurred to support pre-determined conclusion. These rarely hold up a and not rarely held up <br />
that I have become part of the problem that the attitude is exactly what by allowing the wrong decisions s society beneffitted perhaps the lesson to be learned <br />
have I not shown that perhaps it is they, and not (just) me, that should acknowledge it was my decisions or beliefs that are correct and they were th

Best Answer

Gee. I don't know. What do you think?

Best Answer

It has taken me till 2012 to finally grow up properly and steer my own ship .

Best Answer