Did you know Einstein commented that if earth were ever to lose all it's pollinating bees then Humanity would only be able to live for four years after that?
Frazzill Frazzill 46-50, F 3 Answers Jul 11, 2012

Monsanto is infamous. The kind of corporation that makes the Mafia look mainstream.

Best Answer

Before I moved this house.. I lived in the my hometown and we had a honeybee farm.. i would hang my sheets outside instead of using the clothes dryer.. the honeybees would gather on them.. i would have to take a clothes pin and kill them..they would go into a deep sleep on my sheets.. thousands of them.. i wasn't gonna shake the sheets.. i had to kill them.

Best Answer

ummm never heard of a dryer? or drying the clothes inside? instead of killing a precious creature. I can't even kill a fly or spider-I respect they deserve their lives too.

Best Answer

you don't have a clothes dryer.. it will dry a whole load of laundry ...check it out.. http://www.amazon.com/LG-4-2-COMPACT-DRYER-WHITE/dp/B0038ZS4I4/ref=sr_1_24?s=appliances&ie=UTF8&qid=1341995315&sr=1-24

Best Answer

oh but i can smack a fly and a spider.. whack

Best Answer