Monsanto is infamous. The kind of corporation that makes the Mafia look mainstream.

Best Answer

Before I moved this house.. I lived in the my hometown and we had a honeybee farm.. i would hang my sheets outside instead of using the clothes dryer.. the honeybees would gather on them.. i would have to take a clothes pin and kill them..they would go into a deep sleep on my sheets.. thousands of them.. i wasn't gonna shake the sheets.. i had to kill them.

Best Answer

ummm never heard of a dryer? or drying the clothes inside? instead of killing a precious creature. I can't even kill a fly or spider-I respect they deserve their lives too.

Best Answer

you don't have a clothes dryer.. it will dry a whole load of laundry ...check it out.. http://www.amazon.com/LG-4-2-COMPACT-DRYER-WHITE/dp/B0038ZS4I4/ref=sr_1_24?s=appliances&ie=UTF8&qid=1341995315&sr=1-24

Best Answer

oh but i can smack a fly and a spider.. whack

Best Answer