Teyiah Teyiah 18-21, F 19 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Religion

Not true atheists. Deep down, would one assume theists who fear death believe less in God ? If they truly believe, shouldn't there be nothing to fear ?

Best Answer

when in battle there is no atheists in a fox hole so i heard that some place

Best Answer

lmfao.

Best Answer

No, why would you ask such a question? <br />
Do you believe less in god when you're confronted with your own death?

Best Answer

Its just a question. im not putting my beliefs in it. No i completely 100 percent trust God. i just like to see different opinions.

Best Answer

Energy cannot be taken away or created from nothing. Therefore we never die just become something else.

Best Answer

See thats why i get confused with alot of things. i am a christian all the way but i am a science nerd. IT DONT MIX. im so confused.

Best Answer

I surely don't. I embrace death.

Best Answer

Same here.

Best Answer

*high five*

Best Answer

*high five*

Best Answer

Which god? We don't believe in any of them. You also reject various god claims, dont forget. Do you believe more in Zeus when you're reminded of your own death?

Best Answer

No, I went to the funerals of several atheists, and they had never converted at the last minute. Personally, my own death is only a problem as related to my loved ones.

Best Answer

Deep down do believers really worship the devil?

Best Answer

Nope, not at all. Why would we do that when we do not believe? It just doesn't make sense to think that people would do that. the question itself is implying that "God" is real to some degree in our minds which it is not. :D

Best Answer

Do theists believe less in God, when reminded that fear of death rather than evidence is the only foundation for their belief?

Best Answer

There's a difference between wishing and believing

Best Answer

I donĀ“t think so.

Best Answer

Hell no. I don't believe in God PERIOD! I embrace death.

Best Answer

But i believe in God but i embrace death also. I dont run from itt, I dont try to hide it, you cant avoid something thats destiny

Best Answer

Embracing death has nothing to do with believing in God.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer