I can usually spot an egocentric a$$hole from a mile away.

Best Answer

I feel everyone judges and its hard not to as a human. I think everyone is racist and sexist not neccisarily on a hatefull basis but more the fact that you notice if someone is different or interesting. I do feel some people fall into certain groups but I also feel there are people who are 100% unique.

Best Answer

I would assume you are among the unique with the style of your answer, thanks!

Best Answer

yay! and thank you

Best Answer

Hmmm this is a good question... I live in a multi cultural city; I honestly barely notice colour. <br />
Oh, I don't like gangs of teenagers! There we go... I tend to think - *old lady voice* - "Stop swearing and turn down your awful music, you raggamuffins!" ;-P<br />
What I DO perceive instantly is a false persona/poseur/agenda... my instincts are very good. But that is a little different from what you are asking about.

Best Answer

Honestly...I hate everyone equally until I get to know them. This is "stereotypical" but people now a days are way to rude and stuck in their own worlds. They don't seem to care about what is going on around them at all, especially when their phones are stuck to their heads and you're trying to talk to them.

Best Answer

Oh my goodness I feel exactly the same way....LOL! There IS too much rudeness, and ignorance too!!

Best Answer

I am aware of abusers. Male or female, I can detect them without them doing anything. I'm sensitive to the way they move, and act. I'm sensitive to their word choice, and their careful dialog. I am very aware of men who hate women. Even when they don't believe that they do. I would love to stop flinching, and someday I will. For now, I know who to avoid and it's not ba<x>sed on their skin or their religion, their vice or their job. I just know.

Best Answer

Exactly...except I once didn't trust my own judgment on this. Now I do.

Best Answer

I think it'll stick with us forever. I don't like the flinching, but it sure lets them know I'm onto them. I'm sorry this is your truth as well.

Best Answer

None of those things. Just people in general.

Best Answer

None

Best Answer

I ******* hate haitians living in the US born after like 1990. bunch of ignorant thugs

Best Answer

I probably am more wary of Muslims than other religious groups, barring Westboro and their ilk.

Best Answer

That's easy, must of you are idiots. I could break it down for you, but for what purpose? Racism: most people ( myself included ) prefer to be with thier own. Prejudice: to pre-judge someone or something ba<x>sed upon past observations. There is not an animal on this planet ( or any other for that matter ) that does not do this. It is called quite simply, "Learning". If you do not learn from from past mistakes, you are doomed to repeat them - and you will die prematurely. Call it whatever you want, that's the way it has been, is, and will be.

Best Answer

I admit to bearing a prejudice: Unless I know for certain otherwise, I assume the extraordinarily rich to be crooks. But we're talking worth upwards of $100 million. I also assume politicians are not telling me the truth...quite often proven later to be the case.

Best Answer

I would have to say that I believe, in general that Asians don't assimilate into society here in the US. I know 3rd generation Chinese people who still speak broken english and have no friendships with people outside their culture/nationality.

Best Answer

Love the picture...what's the hybrid? I am going to take a guess....cross between a Pharoah Hound and Doberman? The face looks Doberman but those long beautiful ears say the former. Beautiful dog nonetheless!

Best Answer

I hate everyone equally.

Best Answer

lol. is your main pic from death note?

Best Answer

Aye, it be.

Best Answer

I am very tolerant of people unless they are narrow minded, homophobic, bigoted or just plain obnoxious a-holes.

Best Answer

Black people love taffy- thank you Onion Movie

Best Answer

Procrastination i hate it

Best Answer