Lushiro Lushiro 18-21, M 28 Answers Dec 29, 2013 in Community

Someone who'd accept me for who I am. And always be there for me, no matter how I tried to push them away they'd always stay. Because that person understands me more than I understand myself.

Best Answer

Jesus?

Best Answer

Nope a person ^^

Best Answer

But he is a person lol

Best Answer

LOL he's not present, I can't see him O.O
I want someone who'd I'd be able to see, and talk to and hear them talk to me back.

Best Answer

Yeah I understand but even if you can't see him (he's in heaven...) he is still with us in spirit <3

Best Answer

To not be alone

Best Answer

Showing thankfulness to God.

All good things in my life, as well as in all worlds, come from God.

I need learning to know this and to appreciate life. I need learning to see good aspects of life in things that appear as evil. I need learning to live up to divine requirement for my happiness and happiness of all. Without this learning and application, I will waste my precious life and may cause harm to other people.

Since the moment I realize that God is the living and compassionate Father of all, I become fully happy always. My wish to show thankfulness is for reminding me and reminding other people about this simple fact.

We all struggle for happiness, but some people are unhappy, only due to lack of this learning. We must learn and thankfully remind our loved ones about this.

God is good so we must be happy.

Best Answer

Honestly, to let go of the past and realize no amount of asking what if's and stressing over it will change what has happened. In the end, my best friends (who have unfortunately died by their own hand) would want me to be happy and move on. Not forget, but move forward.

Best Answer

We aren't products of our pasts, but what we are now and who we choose to be :) The past as you said, is done and gone, a part of your history. There may be pain and bad memories but think about it this way. If you removed even the smallest experience from your past, you would be completely different.

Best Answer

That is the hope. I will never forget Alice and Bella. But I need to realize that letting go and forgetting aren't the same thing.

Best Answer

Never forget them, hold onto their memory and impact in your life. You're right...they aren't the same thing. Letting go means you are releasing the pain so you can be free again from your prison of hurt, but you aren't supposed to forget about the pain either, you are supposed to remember it as a reminder to cherish what's left and that we must appreciate all we have...nothing lasts forever in the world, even the people we love.

Best Answer

I could say a lot of deep philosophical things now but I won't. It's been a month since i last got laid.. i need to fuc* some things out of my system. Enlightenment will come after that.

Best Answer

Lol focus your desires of the body to the focus of the soul :)

Best Answer

I do a yoga breathing and i work out.. I been meditating more so recently. Still.. I can't switch of these hormones.

Best Answer

It's hardwired, it takes mad discipline to tame those bad boys :P

Best Answer

lol I don't want to tame them, i want to let them free. Time and age will tame them.

Best Answer

infamy o_o

Best Answer

Love

But its not for all and wanted by many

Best Answer

World domination :)

Best Answer

To travel Africa again and bring back a Lion.

Best Answer

To get engaged.

Best Answer

I say my goal is inner peace...but I think my heart truly strives for freedom. True freedom. Unchained feet and hands, so I can dance and sing like a faerie. I want to be free, to fly away and be like a bird, or run off like a rabbit. I would feel the soft grass, and the warm spring sun. That is what I want...freedom.

Best Answer

God.

Best Answer

I can't say. What I want is impossible.

Best Answer

union with God

Best Answer

I long for this too.

Best Answer

Absolutely nothing. Everything I have ever truly desired has come my way. I have a huge extended family, I have my friends, I think I have found my purpose tonight, and I have shelter which is much more than I could even ask for. I think I've actually found peace within myself for the first time in my whole life. :)

Best Answer

To give and receive love.

Best Answer

To receive, you must first give! Selflessly! :)

Best Answer

I do that, I just end up with vampires.

Best Answer

Love suckers, really suck! I think you should leave your gift with them and just share with others who don't manipulate or take advantage of your generosity. :) Just share and move onto the next, you don't always have to stay and feed them.

Best Answer

That is my plan :-) I'm spending some time alone right now getting clear on how to only attract men who reciprocate love!

Best Answer

Not many people want to hear it, but its my featured story if you're oddly curious.

Best Answer

I'll take a look.

Best Answer

Love

Best Answer

Where will you find love in this mad world?

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

ANY amount of time to spend with my passed family members, especially my son, my sister, and her 3 children. If only enough time to hug them and tell them I love them, that would be enough.

Best Answer

You will have all of that in heaven, an eternity of love and companionship. :) I look forward to this too! Miss many who've passed...

Best Answer