sparkles777 sparkles777 56-60, F 22 Answers Jun 2, 2011

Someone with no motivation, doesn't work or desire to put forth effort in any way shape or form to do anything in life. Someone who takes advantage of others and thinks everyone owes them something.

Best Answer

yep. And who finds any old excuse to keep it that way...

Best Answer

someone who doesnt get back up after defeat

Best Answer

My Ex.

Any man who is a lousy father is a total LOSER.

Best Answer

Every single horse I ever back.

Best Answer

then maybe it's time to stop gambling? ;)

Best Answer

Humans ..... To be humans is to lose. Is there any human who have never lost ?

Best Answer

yes, there are. Ppl who haven't given up. Because there is no loss as long as the game's on... as long as there's life.

Best Answer

There can never be a loser and a winner as long as the game is not yet finish. You are called loser only if you quit. :-)

Best Answer

May I answer with a song lyric from Bob Dylan's The Time's They Are A -changin'~~~~~~~~~~

"For the LOSER now will be later to win"

Best Answer

anyone that blames there problem on others.....that when they are unhappy they blame others.

you create your own happiness. so a loser creates his own unhappiness

Best Answer

An old person in real life WHO joins forums and their age shows to be a teenager or young.

Best Answer

My father was the world's biggest loser. He worked hard, was an alcholic and a compulsive gambler and did not give a dam if his children had food to eat. He lost the love of his children and eventually lost himself. He died many years ago and I wish I had been older at the time and tried to talk to him before he hit the bottle. I would have asked him why he did not love or care about his children and did he get great satifaction from beating my mother up? I still pray for his soul everynight.

Best Answer

someone who takes advantage of other people and themselves.

Best Answer

A grown man that has children, and does not support in anyway!!!

Best Answer

the hopeless desperate

Best Answer

Everyone can turn their life around for the better.

Best Answer

What someonefixme said.

Best Answer