epfreak epfreak 70+, M 9 Answers Mar 16, 2012

..cixelsyD yllamroN m'I tahT yaS oT ecifruS tsuJ steL

Best Answer

And This answer is worth another five EP Tokens

Best Answer

Now id this your personal oppinion or did you read this in a book?

Best Answer

(1) I've helped to write books about Dyslexia all accross the web (2) Current Tokens total 27155 , I don't believe in opinons , Just Facts as an EP Support Volunteer .

Best Answer

But you left what seems to be a opinion worth nothing to man nor beast, I wrote a book once, called make belive and i am a volunteer at the girl scouts. I also have 30 tokens for my looks. My index finger is 1.5" wide and sometimes I press the wrong button,So docktor please help me with my dyslexia, I will pay double because of our split personallity. and while we are talking, can you please help me with my hump, I named him ego. And I saw a girl of 13 today with 35000 points. so what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

(1) your user profile page is a Blank so far save for two questions /(2) EP Member as of March 15 2012 (3) I am a senior Alumi Volunteer Member , Take final Note : Improvements need to be made to your home user page ie Blog , stories & Experiences as there is a standard of support to be maintained for you , Any conduct that is deemed by the EP systems as unproductive behaviour or attempting to decieve EP Moderators is a Violation of Article 1 under the provistions of the EP Community Guidelines Code of Conduct .

Best Answer

normal = Australians<br />
not normal = Americans

Best Answer

some are more special down under we call them politicians

Best Answer

Everyone but me but I love it

Best Answer

Everything perfectly messes up.

Best Answer

not lisening to voices in your head

Best Answer

Who told you about the voices, my mom?

Best Answer

Right on target.

Best Answer