30 years of married life and i have been blinded by beauty

Best Answer

beauty is vague and fleeting.. to me beauty is in so many things, the things that make me smile, sunrises, butterflies, my puppies eyes.. beauty is kindness, sincerity, things that shouldn't be but somehow are. Physical beauty in people is unique to everyone's taste.. but it comes from within. Good looks can be bought and mean nothing. I always feel that if we were blind, and not so shallow as a society life would be so much simpler. People judge you but what they see and not by what they know. A simple act of kindness is sometimes the most beautiful thing in the world - but you don't see super models on runways helping an elderly woman carry her groceries now do you?

Best Answer

John Prescott.................haha

Best Answer

Beauty is anything that astonishes us with it's grace or special qualities.

Best Answer

happiness in your own skin, confidence being natural, not afraid to look a fool and laugh your head off.. a "lets do it!" attitude.... thats my perception of beauty

Best Answer

As far as in a person, it is somthing that too many look upon with a blind eye. It is the joy that flood's you just to see them smile. It is a comfort that come's over you at the sound of their voice. The warmth that you feel in their touch. The inner peace felt just because they are there. The loneliness when they are not. The antisapation of just being with them anytime, anyplace all rolled up inside you that you feel as this person walk's toward you.

Best Answer

Your avatar :P

Best Answer

In a person, it is the glow of a loving, caring, honest and true heart that radiates from that person. Elsewhere, it is anything that one looks at with happiness and appreciation.

Best Answer

Lionel Messi

Best Answer

there's beauty in anything that strives

Best Answer