Englishness - (adj) (ing lish ness) – The art of being English. (Cheerio, old chap)<br />
Messiness - (n) (mess i ness) – the art of being messy. (Dang, dropped the stupid Cheerios on the floor).<br />
Manliness – (n) (man le ness) – The art of being a man. (Rover, come here and clean up these Cheerios)<br />
Put them all together and you get – Eganessess (u) (you sound it out). – A messy English man. (I say, I seem to have dropped the bloody cheerios on the floor. Oh, Rover, would you be so kind as to get your hairy butt over here and clean them up?

Best Answer

Looked it up in the encyclopedia, there is a picture of Eric Morecombe

Best Answer

"That's easy for you to say!" :)

Best Answer

Didnt he do well?

Best Answer

I'll use it in a sentence. Thinking the word "tyre" is a real word and putting extra "u"'s in things is a sign of your Englishness dear.

Best Answer

We go that extra mile :)

Best Answer

I know! I love it!

Best Answer

A delicious air of courtesy and dignity that makes English men the yummiest on earth. :)

Best Answer

Aww

Best Answer

Graham Arthur Chapman

Best Answer

Sadly missed.

Best Answer

indeed.

Best Answer

Buggered, posh, bloody, and brilliant, all in one trolley.

Best Answer

Tea and a smoking jacket.

Best Answer

Confuse right with left. Nuff said

Best Answer

bowler hat and a walking stick , while saying ' cup of tea and a crumpet luv'?... ;)

Best Answer

Oh my :)

Best Answer