Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 14 Answers Aug 3, 2012 in Hobbies

To me, it is a combination of strength, confidence, and honesty. A real man is secure enough with himself that he doesn't need to act tough or fake, or be mean to others.

Best Answer

beer and football

Best Answer

Manliness is being yourself, knowing yourself, being true to yourself and not being afraid of being who you are in public.

Best Answer

Very wise for one so young ;)

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer

Knowing who you are, your strengths, your weaknesses, your charms, your flaws, and not having the fear to hide any of what and who you are.

Best Answer

you sexy bastard!

Best Answer

Manliness... the art of being a "man".

Manliness includes -

* Holding your mate when she's crying over something trivial (and not belittling her for it).

* Refraining from saying "I told you so" (even if you "legally" can).

* Giving up watching the Superbowl to care for a friends sick child (and not say a word about it).

* Not being afraid to show emotion (men DO cry).

* Knowing that your "crotch" isn't nearly as important as your heart (and proving it by how you live).

Best Answer

According to this, I am a man with a vagina. :D

Best Answer

To me the key defining characteristic of 'manliness' is the self confidence to sometimes do things that might be considered 'feminine' without any self consciousness or loss of dignity - like pushing a pram, getting a good haircut, being able to state your feelings as well as wrestle a bear or two.

I love 21st century manly men.

Best Answer

must be something new as Ned is still a caveman

Where is my dinosaur sandwich

Best Answer

(ugh, ugh) You want fries with that ?

Best Answer

Hugh Jackman and Russell Crowe.

Best Answer

Social construct.

Best Answer

The set of self-destructive behaviours males adopt in order to have utility to females so that they can get laid.

As in saying "No dear you get in the life boat" or "You've been insulted, of course I'll risk my neck in a fight so you feel better" or "No I don't mind working 60 hours a week so that you can have Jimmy Choos" or "Prostate cancer? No take the funding away breast cancer is more important" or "Of course I'll repress my emotions so that you can feel you're with someone strong".

Best Answer

male genitals!

Best Answer

Charmingly autistic answer :)

Best Answer