I think the majority of Americans who support traditional values should boycott them and keep them out of their communities if this is the New America we live in.
ianrockwell ianrockwell 41-45, M 9 Answers Jul 27, 2012

OMG!! Politicians are like a bunch of ****** children!! When are we gonna end this stupid party bullshit and just use our own brains!!!

Best Answer

"Traditional Family Values" is a dog-whistle for right wingers that means; unthinking religiosity, anti-science, male authoritarianism, keeping women barefoot and pregnant, greedy families, hatred of anything different, jingoistic xenophobia, lack of social investment, more greed and more hate, war-mongering, obedience to a police state.<br />
Ya wonder why I would not want anything to do with supporting ugly, hateful, values?

Best Answer

do you think you might be a religious bigot?

Best Answer

Nope - I detest all religious superstitions equally. We are all atheists; I only believe in one less god than you.

Best Answer

Silly you, and you really think democrats have brains???<br />
Vote those yahoo's out of congress and all that stupid stuff they pull will end and congress might actually get some things done

Best Answer

Im confused with your question and comment.

Best Answer

I live in the most intolerant city in America, Chicago. The city is keeping a business out of Chicago because the CEO supports traditional family values.

Best Answer

Sounded like you want to boycott the business for having those values. You should be in the street protesting that mayor! I'm gonna have lunch soon and I'm looking forward to trying Chick-fil-a.

Best Answer

Having lived and worked in Chicago, Oak Park, Libertyville for 34 years I see that your claim of Chicago as intolerant is pretty damned foolish. Chicago is a great, friendly, world-class, city of neighborhoods. So you think that homophobia is being tolerant? Sell that hate to the reactionary right wingers someplace else.

Best Answer

"The sky is falling! The sky is falling!" <br />
People (for the most part) will get back to shopping where it's cheaper, no matter what their "values." Look at how many people continue to shop at WalMart, despite the fact that WalMart is the primary reason for the loss of Mom -and- Pop stores and small businesses moving out of downtown areas, thus leaving an economic desert. <br />
(Not to mention issues regarding child labor in China....)

Best Answer

starbucks, Ben and Jerry's, Apple, Microsoft.

Best Answer

Great... I will.. Let's get organized ... The democrats assault is organized. Isn't it time for conservatives to fight fire with fire?

Best Answer

I wonder if Chic fil-a serves expensive coffee . Perhaps they should.

Best Answer

Anyone have computer company I could use instead of Apple?

Best Answer

Linux....

Best Answer

Thanks ... I will

Best Answer