i think you're polluting the discussion of an important idea with party politics

Best Answer

I think you should be quiet. Has nothing to do with party politics. I'm saying as someone who IS in the system.

Best Answer

we all live in the same world - you started your sentence with a cliched and unqualified generalization about "democrats" - believe it or not it's not only actually possible to talk about this problem without trying to blame people, but doing so actually makes the discussion more productive and more edifying - methinks you want to preach and troll more than you want to have a genuine discussion

Best Answer

Who else touts such a system and demonizes those who don't believe in it as anti poor people, mean while they are creating more and more people? The Democrats have said this is THEIR program, so why wouldn't i say the "tired" cliche? No one pays you to think and if you desired to have a discussion then speak on the subject not on how I phrased the question. The troll is you. I understand the need to be seen or heard but in your case it's not necessary.

Best Answer

i only troll bad philosophy - i pointed out the problem with your question but you're welcome to ignore it - God knows, people seem to love to hate things and to have enemies

Best Answer

Democrats.. Demo as in demolition C as in see also how youre not doing and Rats well... Enough said. I hate mice.

Best Answer

I had went very hungry when the police removed me from my home for the last time because of abuse. One real meal a week and snacks here and there. It never occured to me to go to welfare. I remained in school (never once entertaining the idea to quit),,,worked two part time jobs until I finished. Welfare is a choice. If you decide to go on it and begin to believe its something that is owed to you then you will never work hard enough to pull yourself up.<br />
I would like to ask you this question. Should the republicans take your welfare away. What will you do then? Guess you will have to go through a little starvation and work a little harder eh?

Best Answer