notjustme notjustme 46-50, M 13 Answers Apr 30 in Politics

I'm sorry it had to turn out this way, Just too may people on the planet, and less compassion. I am not a FOX fan by no means , nor do I agree with the Repubs that are annoying as hell with their stupid grins at others demise and misfortune, not just that but they laugh at it.

Best Answer

Too many on the left think the government knows best. That is why they love big government.

Best Answer

No one thinks big government is a solution, except big government. And Republicans are just as guilty.

Best Answer

Not all republicans.

Best Answer

Not at all

Best Answer

I think they are not the only ones that think this nor do all of them think it is but it is never the answer to a by the people for the people.

Best Answer

Maybe not all democrats, but the platform of the democrat party, is a bigger government is needed. I hope people wake up to the harm of big government.

Best Answer

Big government started along time ago it started a little at a time and we let it go till it has gotten out of hand interest groups, electoral votes , eminent domain the list gos on.

Best Answer

The New Deal, the Great Society.

Best Answer

Downhill my friend

Best Answer

No. A large centralized government does not work. Just look around.

Best Answer

Yes; maybe not THE solution, but better than the opposite

Best Answer

Why? what is the opposite?

Best Answer

Republican fascist mini-government

Best Answer

I think Government has a role in life. They take your tax's start unfunded wars like when the republicans were in changed Now they have cut close to 88.9 Billion from every program our children needs and blame the Democrats for there mistakes <br />
How will you or your friends drive or fly in our nation with another cut<br />
to highway and airport funding in the tune of 196.3 Billion in Ryan's budget

Best Answer

Sure the government has a role in life, but how much of a roll should they have?

Best Answer

Inheard democrats all have small eyes and smell of cabbage.

Best Answer

A perfect example of a Repub. Heah , I'm not much better always calling you guys Moronic Morons Your grin is showing there !.

Best Answer

Wow. Under Reagan and Dubya, the same thing was said for Republicans. It appears more of an excuse than a reason.

Best Answer

No, I think a government who's paycheck is completely and utterly in control of the people are the solution. I also think lobbying should be illegal.

Best Answer

I agree, citizens should have more access to their elected officials than corporations do. Campaign donations need to be capped at a level the average tax payer could afford.

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

It's hard to know what would be a solution these days. It seems like government isn't working at all lately.

Best Answer

not at all, it's the problem

Best Answer