caramelLova1 caramelLova1 31-35, F 14 Answers Jun 6, 2012

false, no such thing as demons. He was either extremely mentally ill or was severely intoxicated with something. Its amazing how this face eating man has gained world attention... so are invisible undetectable butt trolls responsible for constipation too?

Best Answer

True and false?

Drugs open the doors to demonic forces. Not so sure if the actual act was a demon inside of them or not. I am not a priest nor do I know those people personally.

Best Answer

I agree with your first statement.

Best Answer

yeah, and I'm sure poor eating habits open the doors for the invisible undetectable butt trolls that cause constipation too.

Best Answer

bath salts... although every account ive read about bath salts, the people say they either saw demons or felt an incredible evil...

Best Answer

Pure BS, if you believe it you will believe anything

Best Answer

lmao almost too funny to comment! Drugs and the combination of a phsycotic mind doesn't mix too well. Its like giving a lion a tiny steak then turning him out into the school yard. These people need either treatment and if that don't help a bullet. This world would be a better place if we would go back to the laws of the old west days. A few courthouse hangings would open a few eyes up to stay on the straight and narrow if broadcasted over the news. People nowadays get away with way too much sh.it. its a shame.

Best Answer

Hehe! @ courthouse hangings!
You're right people are getting away with too much crap.

Best Answer

If you smell Lavender >>>>>run

Best Answer

I stopped adding salt to my baths after I read about that story

Best Answer

The only demons are those that reside in the human mind.

And when you poke and prod the brain with synthetic drugs...Who know what you will stir up.

So you can blame the drugs......Or the demons....In a way both are correct.

Best Answer

False- fake coke did lol witch is really just bath salt

Best Answer

nope....it was bathsalts.

Best Answer

False, drug addled minds are causing them.

Best Answer