How do I know if demons are real? I need to know because I need to protect my loved ones and if they're real then I should be trained on how to stop them. Please help if you have any information about them- dead serious
OrionsEyes OrionsEyes 13-15, F 18 Answers Feb 21 in Doing Good

Through my experience I believe them to be real. Up until my experience I did not believe in anything paranormal.

Praying to god or saying Jesus's name out loud does nothing. I know this through experience. Personal experience.

If they are going to find you it will be through your dreams, while you are asleep and dreaming.

Having a bad dream is no big deal, having a normal dream interrupted by one is something different.

Best Answer

ok i'll watch out for them, thanks

Best Answer

are their names Damon, the demon

Best Answer

i don't know//

Best Answer

I'd worry more about the government, if I was you. And purely greed based corporations like Walmart.

Best Answer

to be honest i worry aboutthem as well :)

Best Answer

there is no such thing as demons. There are spirits guilds, friends, that play the part as a demon to match our earth based theology/religion, so that a person here on earth can learn a certain lesson in this life, but as for there being a heaven or earth, angels and demons …. it’s all just role playing for the sake of learning and understanding. If you like to read, and want to know more about this …. here are two books you should read

1) Journey of Souls

2) Destiny of Souls

By; Dr. Michael Newton

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

hey orion..you've been watching too many movies.. seriously. Your imagination is conjuring them up when the room goes dark..the slightest noise will scare you, because you've dramatised them. There are no demons. It's just movies. Relax. And if they do exist (which they don't), then by law of nature, angels must exist also? So either way, you'll be fine.

Best Answer

i understand, but as far as your theory about angels goes... right now the world isn't a good place, more evil than kind i'd say so angels aren't necessarilly as powerful as demons

Best Answer

You need the Key of Solomon, but make sure that you can stay awake for a week or so.

Best Answer

are you experienced?

Best Answer

No. I know my limitations.

Best Answer

ok thanks

Best Answer

Garlic, crossed, silver bullets, stakes, sacrifice a cow.

Best Answer

are you being sarcastic or real?

Best Answer

Demons aren't real. There is evil in this world but you will find it comes from other people. No supernatural being required.

Best Answer

are you religious?

Best Answer

I am not.

Best Answer

ok well thanks

Best Answer

Demons were constructed in mythology to explain evil happenings and most often psychological disorders. All things that we have explanations for now.

Best Answer

Watch supernatural, that will help.

Best Answer

Aha I do watch it but thanks :)

Best Answer

ah, have they come out with the new season yet?

Best Answer

Yeah man, it's not finished yet, but yeah.

Best Answer

well there are cases of these phenomenon witch I love to study some don't make since other's are very freaky

Best Answer

tell me about some

Best Answer

well the creepest I found was with a young child that moved to a new house things got very wired even the people who they interview really know what happen

Best Answer

sounds interesting, what was this story called?

Best Answer

how am I suppose to know you lose track after the hundredth story did all this for an experiment

Best Answer

oh ok well thanks :)

Best Answer

theyre right behind you. everywhere you go. when you turn off the lights they strike. and you cant do anything about it.

Best Answer

have they ever striked you?

Best Answer

no im kidding. theres no such thing as demons or ghosts or anything. theres a reason people only believe it and cant prove it. you are safe.

Best Answer

umm thanks

Best Answer

No, they are not real

Best Answer

are you reading too many sci-fi paranormal books hunnie?

Best Answer

lol..

Best Answer

no just wondering

Best Answer

uh-huh.

Best Answer

Demons are real. Pray to God and ask for protection.

Best Answer

is that from belief or experience?

Best Answer

They are real. I suggest you grow your faith and belief in God, this is the only way to defeat them. Stay away from evil.

Best Answer

ok thanks

Best Answer

Many of the images regarding demons that you see on TV are taken from reality. They portray demons, spirits and ghosts because Hollywood is involved in spirit worship. Hollywood is Satanic and Satanic worshipers are in charge of most of the positions of power. The reason they portray this as fiction is to confuse and brainwash the masses into thinking that it is not real.

Best Answer

They are real.

Best Answer

do you have any proof or experiences with them?

Best Answer

yes and with angels.

Best Answer

what happened?

Best Answer

they aren't

Best Answer

but how do you know?

Best Answer

because there's no evidence whatsoever. nobody ever saw one, smelled one, touched one, got a picture or a recording.

Best Answer

are you religious?

Best Answer

nah :) more hogwash

Best Answer