When I was a teen I had depression and didn't even know what depression was back then. <br />
So when I saw your question/ title, it actually read very poetic. Why don't you add more words to those and get your feeling out, and on paper. You sound creative. I wrote poems and read lots of books when I was young and going through the depression. I think it helped me. It took years, but I do have some published poems now and I still write.

Best Answer

Good question. I think a lot of the time we focus so much on all of the bad and forget to be thankful for what is good in our lives. I have been at the very bottom of the barrel and I can honestly say that when ur down trying to get back up feels impkssible. Try to find positive people to surround urself with but no guarantees. I've been there don't know how to get the old me back either.

Best Answer

When you find the answers to all of this... you let me know okay?

Best Answer

If I knew maybe I wouldn't feel so sad & lonely all the time.

Best Answer