zhaonina zhaonina 18-21, F 6 Answers Jan 12, 2013 in Education

my teacher tryed two ways,first 1+1=2 then 1ege I give you another, how many do you now have = two. thats great you did it.

Best Answer

There are far too many. Do you remember Highlights, that magazine for kids? One of their side productions was "Mathmania." It had a whole bunch of math puzzles in there and I loved it. <br />
In second grade, I remember we had to take cereal, and take 100 of them to school. We'd show off how "big" 100 is. Then we'd mix up the cereal and we'd eat it. That was one day in second grade I'd never forget.

Best Answer

I liked learning about probability using pascal's triangle.

Best Answer

There are some great ideas on YouTube. Also list 1-24 on the board going four or five numbers across. Students need to pick numbers to use and then you cross out those numbers, not to be used again. You can add subtract multiply and divide. Just can't use the same numbe twice in a problem it as an answer. Ex. 2 • 3 = 6And you would cross out 2,3, and 6

Best Answer

Cribbage, 4th grade.

Best Answer