Hahah this was not a dream I had but so funny had to share....a person I know had a dream about chocolate transvestites chasing him around..then he ran into Burt and Ernie and the only thing he could say was that Burt and Ernie were more then just friends...there is alot more to it but I think I pretty much said the main...hahah I told him I think he had the chocolate transvestite dream because of that commercial of chocolate man walking around and woman chasing him it was for Axe or something..lol

Best Answer

Hahaha chocolate transvestites, thanks that made my day.

Best Answer

Yw hahaha it was so dam funny :)

Best Answer

A mental virus that was transmitted through speech and frequencies was attacking the earth. The virus would basically cause one to lose their motor functions, speak incoherently and once they had transmitted the virus to others they would die. It could also be transmitted through any sort of communications device. Most of civilization had already fallen to the virus.<br />
I was in a secret military installation deep in the Himalayas. I was standing outside of a glass prison watching the most intelligent person in the world battle the virus within his mind while seeking a cure for it. I was tasked with executing him if he failed. I was smoking a cigarette and hold a gun. It seemed he was starting to lose his mental battle and I was preparing to execute him for the good of the few survivors.

Best Answer

You are a very sick man, taking pleasure in people's terror!

Best Answer