hayir hayir 18-21, F 6 Answers Mar 18 in Community

What my interview is going to be like on Tuesday for a new part time job, when I should open that money market account, sex, food, how far I wanted to run tonight, hoping we make a good medical call or a fire, dreading the hot summer months, sex, coffee, daydreaming about one day being a flight paramedic, wondering how hard nursing school is gonna be, sex

Best Answer

1) I made my crew upset, and me and my leader can't move on from it even when he keeps telling me it's no big deal. I really had to doubt it because he had his 'damn' face on the entire day after that incident.<br />
2) Maybe I'm a sad person but I just don't want to admit it. My friends went to the beach and I wasn't invited. I missed the registration for natgeo edr this year, so I won't be able to run after anticipating it since 2014 started. My crush who looks like Emma Watson is falling for someone I'm not in favor of. I can sense some douchebaggery and apparently

Best Answer

I think I have more than twenty-four hours worth of thoughts in any single day. I don't think it'd be possible to list them all here.

Best Answer

Most of the day, I was just thinking how tired I am, but then I took a nap, and now I'm wondering how I am going to manage to sleep tonight.

Best Answer

Pizza, sex, internet, sex, work, work, sex, work out, pizza, sex and currently sex/pizza.

Best Answer

I fought the law and I won.

Best Answer