I dated a guy my freshman year of college (4 years ago). We were super in love and spent every waking moment together. We ended things because we wanted different things in life and it just wasn't a realistic decision to stay together. We remained friends. However, we ended our friendship after he told me he was going to start dating my best friend. They are now married. FML. lol

Best Answer

My goodness! Your best friend? That's not nice at all. Hopefully you will find a better guy than that.

Best Answer

he was too immature to see that we shoulda been together. wrong timing. too late now so its just not meant to be. now one of my friends is dating him. and shes trying to trick him into getting her pregnant. which is weird cuz he always used to make fun of her like hardcore lol. its been 2 years but now i got someone better. those were my teenage days. i just miss being a kid.

Best Answer

Nice answer. It's great that you found someone better.

Best Answer

I was in a relationship with a guy for 7 months. he was a actual gentleman and never asked for anything. always said please and thank you and my family(who hates everyone i date) accepted him. He treated them like his own family.<br />
We broke up cuz i got into some trouble and he didn't want to be around it. i respected that so i let him go. i missed him so i cleaned my act up but he changed and became a heartbreaker so i decided to say bye and not turn back

Best Answer