hmmmmm........gosh! i will grow old while i make a list......the most important is that there should be a spontaneous connection between me and him- intellectual, emotionally , in terms of understanding( no matter how different we are and sexually (it should be healing and lustful)

Best Answer

Mature. Responsible. Decent. Kind. Someone who isn't disrespectful to women and doesn't look on them as sexua.l ob<x>jects. Someone who can deal with life without using alcohol or illegal drugs as a crutch. Pretty easygoing, except in cases of right and wrong and when it's time to stand up for something. A man of certain convictions.<br />
Sense of humor that is basically clean and respectful. Enjoys my sense of humor. <br />
Wants to know me. Wants me to know him. Wants to find security in a relationship and appreciates that I need that too. <br />
A thinker. Someone who wants to figure things out and is looking for the truth in life. Someone who can talk to me about lots of different things, or at least listen and be happy to be the one who is there.<br />
Someone fairminded and who won't treat me badly because he adheres to stereotypes. The kind who isn't going to be suspicious of my every thought and action- who will look for the good in me, and who will appreciate that I can do that same with him. <br />
The kind of man that I could lean on. The kind who won't laugh at me when I'm upset- but who will listen and put his arms around me and, if necessary, kiss me hard. The kind of man that I could love and who could love me back.

Best Answer