hwood773 hwood773 26-30, M 10 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Parenting & Family

It was a concert, in a warehouse. It started with people walking in with torches and got crazier from there....

Best Answer

The Democratic Party.

Best Answer

Furniture on the second floor roof, $700<br />
Wheel chair jousting in the street, $150<br />
Watching some guys car be turned into a bon fire, $23,000<br />
Realizing that your the only person there not high on some type of drug while some people start streaking naked down the road away from the party. - Priceless<br />
There are some things money can't buy, for everything else there is Master Card.

Best Answer

LOL....most people not on drugs would of only made it to the jousting in the street and probably took off..

Best Answer

Most people when I was in high school just automatically assumed I was on something all the time. Be it me being laid back and relaxed or high strung with my eyes dilated from being outside.

Best Answer

Actually it was when crossing the Equator you go through an initiation (going from what is called a Pollywog to a Shell-back) and afterward the party is cool.

Best Answer

I'm not a 'party' kind of person and I don't drink, but one of the parties I did go to, some drunk ******* pissed me off so I found his car, took the A/C filter out, took a **** on it, then put it back in.

Best Answer

My buddy robbed a drug store. I feel in love with a Native Syndicate gal.

Best Answer

woke up in a kimchi pot on an old mans roof in Korea once. The night before was a blur of drink, rock music, and sex

Best Answer

I woke up wearing a bra and nothing else on a couch

Best Answer