Mighty curious. My sis took a drop of dip made from those two and looked like she was in some amount of pain. Is it really that bad? O,o
BloodRedShadow BloodRedShadow 18-21 6 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Food

Paaah try a Trinidad Moruga Scopion.... you'll use the ghost chili to cool down!!!

Best Answer

O,o

Best Answer

I have had a habanero...brutally hot. The ghost chili is one I will not dare try. The habanero darn near seared my brain it felt so hot...it was like no other...I can't even imagine a ghost chili :/

Best Answer

YES...exactly...it's your brain being seared I swear. The habanero is a beast...but the ghost chili makes the habanero look like child's play...I mean how scary is that :/

Best Answer

Eating a habanero is like being sprayed in the face with Mace. There is no comparison.

Best Answer

Ghost chilli is hotter.

Best Answer

Really! never heard of it.

Best Answer

If you don't eat a lot of spicy foods, then bite into a pepper, then it probably would be painful. (I love spicy foods and enjoy habanero sauce, but I wouldn't eat the pepper on its own.)

Best Answer