lag56 lag56 56-60, F 16 Answers Sep 26, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

The perfect kiss for me... a gentle, lingering touch of the lips...a hesitation on the both of our parts as we touch, as if we both are our taking the time to memorize the feeling before they part. Other elements of the kiss have to be in place too - there is a time and place for tongues. The good kisser will know when and where they belong at the appropriate time.<br />
In short, a good kiss is mutual and deliberate and equal.

Best Answer

Beautiful answer.

Best Answer

nice

Best Answer

When your partner looks into your eyes as he cups your face in his hands and pulls you towards him gently. Your lips touch softly then it becomes passionate and as you part you share a smile knowing how special that kiss was and that there are more to come.

Best Answer

Alrighty!

Best Answer

When your above her, your lip barrel touch. Very slowly they touch o very lightly, again, yet again, finally slow enough that you share a breathe. The light touch becomes firmer and finally develops into a deep deep kiss with the touch of your tongue. <br />
Apply as often as needed, be careful to not pass out, and those with high blood pressure should use at their own risk.

Best Answer

My wife's kisses. They are from lips soft as melted butter, and, oh, I just get all undone when we kiss. She is so hot when she does this.

Best Answer

warm .wet.deep…..and never ends!

Best Answer

it is when sex is not involved or the aim

Best Answer

Atmosphere,Location,and Themes<br />
Soft music, brass and strings<br />
Describes the scene<br />
Bodies come close, the touch supreme<br />
She lifts her head as he lowers his<br />
soft , gentle, a nice start for a kiss<br />
the kiss grows strong as his hands encases her rear<br />
time is no more, lost in the moment do I fear?<br />
My knees become weak,as she continues kissing me<br />
I don't care continue, please I beg thee.

Best Answer

Seduction!!!

Best Answer

perhaps..

Best Answer

the situation has already brought arrousal .....even passion noted by both but because of the situation it could not be expressed........the anticipation is great and the situation is naughty because both know they should not want the other.....but they do.............in a flash, unexpectedly, he takes her, pressing his lips to hers, he cant help his desire and runs his hands all over her pulling her toward him, she feels the heat and gives back with lips and tongue, they want to explode inside..........as fast as he grabs her, he must leave her .......both wanting more and moanind with desire.........but not sure if they will every have the chance

Best Answer

That was perfect

Best Answer

the perfect kiss is the one that never ends because you continue to feel it for as long as you can remember it.

Best Answer

can relate.

Best Answer

An unexpected one,that last awhile!

Best Answer

One that starts off passionate and commanding but then tapers into something slower and more sensual, the kind that leaves you breathless and wanting more

Best Answer

As long as everything up to that point is perfect I dont care!!!

Best Answer

Never had a perfect kiss. Someday I hope to.

Best Answer