VeritableVagabond VeritableVagabond 18-21, M 10 Answers May 31, 2012

Leo likes to have a lot of attention and ego stroking, which Virgo can do, since it's a sign that likes to serve others. However, Virgo needs to watch his/her critical nature and try not to hurt Leo's feelings. Virgo needs warmth and security of a faithful lover, which Leo is extremely good at. However, sometimes Leo needs to learn to calm down a bit because the shy, introverted Virgo can feel left out or lonely when Leo is trying to get everyone's attention.

Best Answer

One's the king/queen of the jungle... the other one is highly critical... not the best combo, yeah?

Best Answer

ridiculous meets precious -- common ground enough to leave each other alone

Best Answer

My best friend is a Leo and yeah, let's say it's not the best combination.. I feel like she doesn't appreciate the true me, it's like she wants me to be something I'm not. I'm a shy person and not a party person, she is extrovert and likes to party. <br />
I'm always there for here and I feel like she is not always there for me, she mostly is but I think she owe me, if I can put it like that. She is really ego and selfish sometimes too. I love her and she is a funny person but sometimes I just feel like I wish she was born a month later, so she could be a Virgo like me. I don't think I would marry a Leo, to be honest.

Best Answer

Interesting! I am a Virgo woman in a relationship with a Leo man. We have had our rough moments for sure of course throughout our on/off again affair for 2 years. Leo is self centered and pompous with a need for luxury 24/7 and his fly by seat personality. Virgo being serving is good for Leo in this aspect, however it can cause issues if it goes unappreciated like its expected, which is usually the case. Virgo isn't as prudish as believed to be so sex life is great together. Unforunately Leo is not as loyal in a relationship as once believed. If Leo can smolder the fire of temptation to stray and learn self control this would actually be one of the best combo's.

Best Answer

Good for a daughter and mother.

Best Answer

It depends if it's male virgo, or female virgo.

Best Answer

A male virgo would be more lenient with a female leo because her qualities and traits mirror a typical female anyway (likes nice things, attention, praise, etc..) A male leo would have a hard time getting through to a critical female virgo, as she might not know or want to give those things in ways that he wants. In other words, virgo = logical unemotionally charged or unexpressive, and focused; and those can be thought of as typical male traits. So a virgo woman/ leo male would kind of have opposite forces working against them, while leo woman / virgo male would be more capable under general terms. But everyone is different.

Best Answer

A virgin is likely to get eaten by the lion if she strays too far into the jungle

Best Answer