GirlThinking GirlThinking 26-30, F 10 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Writings

Got to say Heathcliff as well. Though I did see a lot of myslef in him, which is a llittle disturbing.

Best Answer

I like Aragon,from Lord of the Rings.He was honest,brave,trustworthy,intelligent and showed loving kindness to all.Apart from orcs. :)

Best Answer

Snoopy cuz he's cool. or I would read a book if you were in it

Best Answer

P.F. Harrington, the character I invented for my main protagonist in Drunken Duck. He seeks out and finds love and acceptance from an eclectic group of people, in a world often filled with hypocrisy, drunkenness, violence, and death. A stranger to himself, a boy with a self-confessed half-a-heart and fragmented soul, he nevertheless has the 'gift-of-knowing' as he looks into the eyes of others and sees beyond the ‘identification of differences’ and critical judgments made about color, ethnicity, and outward appearance, to the inner being; the hopes and fears, of the ‘other.’ Later in life, as a Navy SEAL, he travels to Japan and throughout Southeast Asia, including the Philippines, Vietnam, Hong Kong, and Singapore. His childhood experiences of love and loss are mirrored reflections of the passionate sex he shares with the women he loves, and the bloody confrontations he shares, in duels to the death, with a relentless enemy.

Best Answer

My favorite character from a book would be, "Ruth" from the book, "The Kings Diamond". In the story, Ruth comes from a very wealthy family. Her Father owns the Diamond mines in Africa. She is sent to live with her uncle and aunt in America so she can go to boarding school where only the elite can go. Her father told her many stories about diamond mining and though she wasn't fond of diamonds, she loved the process the diamonds went through. Ruth loved people and she determined that while she was abroad on her own, she was going to find a "Human Diamond". <br />
I was given this book when I was 12 years old and it captured my heart and help me refine my own life by process of the diamond. It's an old book that could be found in the library. It's an awesome read.

Best Answer

roland - dark tower - cause he's roland oO

Best Answer

I only read nonfiction anymore

Best Answer