parakeet8157 parakeet8157 51-55, F 14 Answers Apr 30, 2012

A log cabin in the mountains with large windows and a fireplace. Stain glass windows to reflect the colours in a kaleidoscope of brilliance. Comfortable furniture. Shiny worn hardwood floors. Things from all over the world. Pottery from the Phillipines, Vietnam, and Mexico...Clothes from exotic countries that tickle the tongue. Mosaic countertops in the vast kitchen. Gourmet food. Gas stove with 8 burners for creating food with love for close friends and family. A hot tub outdoors. A small stable for horses. A guest house. A garden. An atrium full of tropical birds and plants. All of this is really a dream. The only need is for the man I love next to me and a small cabin in the mountains for him and me to dwell happily until our last breaths...

Best Answer

Gr8 idea

Best Answer

*Sigh* Just him and me...Paradise....Mmmmm....

Best Answer

Located somewhere in a small town where everyone is friendly, not too far from town, but definitely out in the country. It would be small (no mansion), probably three small bedrooms, two full baths, and a full finished ba<x>sement (in case of tornadoes). Enough room for me to have a craft room and a guest room (or a room for a child if I adopt). A family room with a large picture window that I would decorate for every season and holiday, and a big stone fireplace with a mantel. <br />
The kitchen would be the largest room in the house! Lots of counter space for my cooking and baking. Big pantry. Bright and cheery, with a large table so there is enough room for everyone, because everyone is always welcome at my table. I would have a big front porch with wooden rocking chairs. A vegetable and flower garden in the back. A fenced in back yard for my indoor pets to have outside play room, and lightning rods on the roof for any storms. Big shady trees in front and back, but sunny areas too for my plants! <br />
Houseplants in every room, comfy pillows on the beds and couch, rooms you want to stay in and get cozy. Pretty bathrooms with cheerful glass bottles of bath salts and oils to make you smell wonderful. Stained glass in the top panes of every window. Big closets. Small swimming pool that looks like a lagoon and is lit at night with lanterns. <br />
The most crucial part of my dream house would be the friends and loved ones that I hope would visit often! ^_^

Best Answer

Amazing! that's what i'm talkin' about.

Best Answer

A house in the forest, right on the Pacific coast. Isolated, the only way to it being a helicopter. Large, three story main building, made of stone, with lots of windows. A tree is actually growing in the main hall, roots buried in the mossy dirt. A tall stone tower winds it way up from the left of the house. It has an underground pantry and armory. A trail winds it way down to a black sand beach, isolated by a cove, the only structure a small boathouse. Another trail leads in a loop through the forest, and another leads to a freshwater lake, stocked with trout. A small brook feeds into it year round. But it will never happen.

Best Answer

enough acreage as to allow me to not see my next door neighbor unless I wanted to. A brook that I can collect enough water to cultivate enough veggies to be substantial, and enough trout to provide the required amount of protein! The basic layout of the home would be inviting, warn, and open. It would only need the space to house my love and my interest, It would be artistic in layout, the sun would raise and set in just the right places, and it would have a pool, in which I could reflect, where I am, and where I have been.

Best Answer

"Home" is good enough for me, right there. I don't want a fancy house, or any kind of house in particular. Only a home.

Best Answer

Hope you have your home soon.

Best Answer

Oh well I'm not homeless. I just mean, there's a difference between a house and a home, you know?

Best Answer

i can't describe it. even what i imagine it to be, i can't possibly describe. all i know is that my bestfriend would be there, and my earthly family, and my EP friends who are also believers. This is all I want, my loved ones to also be in that Place. I'm talking about the New Earth.Because my dream home would be in the New Earth. I can't describe because I still don't know how this new earth will be. All I know is it would be great. I don't even know what the houses will look like. Maybe there's a library and a garden. . And I don't know, will King Jesus live in a castle? I forgot what Revelations say. All I know is that my dream home in the new earth would be great. . and i really do hope my loved ones would be there tooo. ^_^<br />
But if you will allow me to imagine that the new earth is somehow similar to our present earth, then i will describe my dream home. My backyard would look like a forest, the trees are huge and the animals are tame. I would love to read there, and of course it would always be filled with Light. Because Jesus is the Light of the New Earth. The house, yah i don't care what the house looks like, as long as there are bookshelves of books inside, and a study table. my eyes won't be severed no matter how long I study. And I could study as much as I want to. I don't have limited time, I have all eternity. Thanks to God.

Best Answer

There are no words on earth to describe such a state of being.

Best Answer

wooden house cabin like cosey and clean, up stairs.

Best Answer