Black and cold as hell frozen over... littlepurrr - I wish all hearts were like that :)
MeisterWolf MeisterWolf 18-21, M 23 Answers Dec 29, 2009

IT LOOKS LIKE THIS ♥

Best Answer

Shining like gold, and more than a little amused by anyone who depends on theirs to beat but insists on insulting, "protecting" and belittling it.

Best Answer

gentle, open, kind, and true:)

Best Answer

soaked in red wine!

Best Answer

i think my heart is confused... it doesnt know whether to put up walls or destroy them. it looks like a battlefield. half torn down walls.it has scars like everyone else's heart.it can go from hot to cold in an instant. An ice block that melts and refreezes constantly :)

Best Answer

Broken, naive, lonely, ice cold and hot as hell.

Best Answer

About the size of a fist, with valves and tubes all over, bloody, muscley, strong and delicate at the same time...

Best Answer

Scarred, stitched in many places, loving, but guarded. Damaged from abuse, neglect and because of too much love.

Best Answer

It's the shape and size of an average house brick, the same colour as a house brick, the same weight as a house brick, hangs from the end of a piece of old tatty bailing twine, and yes you've guessed it...I don't have a heart, I've got a swinging brick instead of a heart.

Best Answer

Big and warm, but a bit fragile

Best Answer

like supple leather...warm , tactile , strong and flexible.

Best Answer

its in bits and pieces, but still beats on time. Wish it wouldn't work. Work ...as in love.

Best Answer