incog318 incog318 18-21, F 13 Answers Jan 6 in Dating & Relationships

Easy: older than me, taller than me, growlier than me, strong arms, dominant, sĂ©xually confident and experienced, hugely intelligent, sarcastic, an ability to whisper pure filth in my ear in a public place, able to hold eye contact, not afraid of emotion, strong family values, adores every fĂșcking inch of me.

Best Answer

Confident, but not arrogant. Secure in himself and comfortable in his own skin. Loves a good conversation. Enjoys a night out with friends, but prefers a quiet night at home over a loud, drunken party. Smart, with a good sense of humor. Reads books. Likes movies and music. baseball fan (other sports optional). Doesn't need to be a bodybuilder, but should be relatively fit and coordinated. Can go out and play a sport casually without making a fool of himself. Loves dogs. Compassionate toward others. If he's good in bed, that's a plus. :)

Best Answer

A nerd!

Best Answer

beyond description - intention and expectation have little to do with true romantic love - if there was much choice in it, it wouldn't be called 'falling'

Best Answer

Ok she has a lovely personality , a hard past but that made her stronger . Some one with goals in life , who wants to be a care taker and truly respect me as a man as i do with her being a woman. She is some one that will comprise and does not let peer pressure control her . She is independent but still helpless in small enough way they she will always need me and me her. He body , does not need to be thin , she can be curvy , or average. I like a well endowed woman not so much a butt guy . Hair color does not matter nor does its length . She does not wear makeup or high heels . She knows that she can stand out without all the flare of items that other woman fight over . I prefer someone that is not the same race as me . Only because i would like to excrescence a new kind of culture in my life . I also think that in the long run if we have kids they will be so beautiful . This is what i look for and this is what i want in a woman.

Best Answer

Dark hair, light skin, dark eyes, funny, spontaneous, intelligent, tall, built, loving and considerate.

Best Answer

Logan Lerman

Or

Nash Grier

Or

Dylan O'Brien

HEHEHEHE

Best Answer

Comatose

Best Answer

Not Attractive. Not Ugly.

Just "Real"

Best Answer

Taken.

Best Answer

Non-Existent

Best Answer