incog318 incog318 18-21, F 15 Answers Dec 30, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

That would be the one who figuratively, every other male in the room wants, and sees me as the worlds best, which works out well in both directions, if I worded that right.

Of course since perfection is unobtainable then the next best option is the one who feels this good about herself, and is that admiring of me and it holds up for longer than it takes for the novelty to wear off.

Best Answer

Walks upright, and has an IQ over 70.

Best Answer

Already met her

Best Answer

Older than me, taller than me, grumpily sarcastic, strong arms to throw me around the bedroom, acutely intelligent in order to help me with The Times crossword, willing to open all my jars, fantastic taste in music, desires every inch of me, gives me an 0rgasm in the restaurant, preferably dominant.

I'm not picky.

Best Answer

I am here in CA get your (_|_) over here !!! DAMN IT!!

Best Answer

Complicated/Good/Bad/Funny/Intimate/Sweet/Shy/Obnoxious

Striking eyes-pretty hands. Whatever catches the eye. Has to be a little strange. Striking.

Best Answer

perfect man…what perfect joke…let's see, loyal, honest, courageous, interesting, sexy…..I searched the Earth…they don't exist

Best Answer

He or she would be genuine, caring, and sweet. We would have a purely romantic relationship.

Best Answer

Very well educated and cute young lady who enjoys keep track of technology and political issues. She would also have a taste for kinky sex and a woolly winter socks fetish.

Best Answer

AHAHAHA

Best Answer

I don't think that anyone can be a perfect match for anyone else. Its just not possible in my opinion for a single person to fill your everything.

Best Answer

A nerd

Best Answer