Bloop291 Bloop291 18-21, F 9 Answers Aug 26, 2013 in Community

I love it, so maybe it does somehow. It's green and has books. Pretty tidy right now.

Best Answer

Somewhat. I think my duplex as a whole reflects my full personality better than just my bedroom. My bedroom shows a side of me that appreciates comfort, modernity, and simplicity. It has cool greens and greys and some brighter citrus colors, a massive king size bed in the middle, and furniture with straight lines and minimal art.

Best Answer

greens, greys and brighter citrus colours sound like a good combination. And simple is always beautiful =)

Best Answer

My room is very feminine, and yes, it does reflect me.<br />
Sheer curtains with embroidered roses, blush-colored walls, flowers and lace everywhere, Rococo and Victorian art on the walls.

Best Answer

Wow. Seems like you put a lot of thought into decorating your room. And I love Victorian art too =)

Best Answer

I think it does. I painted 3 side of the walls with magnolia color and one side wall covered with 'a perfect day mural' and mirrors reflect the more brightness.

Best Answer

That sounds wonderful :D

Best Answer

Thank you :-)

Best Answer

It's a complete wreck like a bomb site so yea it's the same as me :-/

Best Answer

Oh come on,you're not that much of a wreck :D

Best Answer

It is square. I'm not a square.

Best Answer

Haha yeah good point.

Best Answer

My room at my dads is pink. Hate it :-( my room at my mums is yellow. Hate it :-(

Best Answer

Aw. Can't you change it if you don't like it? I think yellow is a really nice colour for walls. Unless all four are yellow. That would be kind of weird :P

Best Answer

We're moving house at my mums so there's no point of decorating :-/ I am trying to convince my dad haha

Best Answer