1imaginarylife 1imaginarylife 18-21, F 12 Answers Jul 9, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Far far away and yet still far too close.

Best Answer

I had a close relationship with my dad until my mom died and he remarried. His new wife and I don't like each other and it put a strain on our relationship. I have brothers, but we are not close. I have one remaining grandparent, but she has dementia and barely recognizes me half the time. I don't have a close relationship with any of my aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews, or step-family. This family has not been close since my mom died. I guess she was the glue that held this family together. Now there is no family, jus a bunch of mo fo's with the same last name. My children look at their friend's family members doing things together and spending time with them and wonder why our family doesn't do that. Hard to really explain to them why. Long story short, MY FAMILY SUCKS!

Best Answer

Not touching that, with a ten foot pole.

Best Answer

Different and really weird :-/

Best Answer

They Are Hare Krishnas

Best Answer

MY MOM MY DAD,MY CATS,AND MY BOOKS,MY DRAWING TOOLS,EVERYTHING IS MY FAMILY.WHERE U FIND PEACE AND LOVE,ITS YOUR FAMILY.

Best Answer

No one to feel really dignitifed and proud about. Just die young, working into the ground, smoking, booze-it-up, dopy people who just ponce money off of people and moan about how bad their life is all the time, and only something tiny has to happen and it gets them up in arms being cry-babies and miserable people.

Best Answer

My bunny family is weird, my mom who is my sister and my dad is my grandpa.

Best Answer