I really hate crowds during Christmas. I know I am bad. No need to tell me but this year I just couldn't get out and shop. I decided to place money in Christmas cards and give them. I felt this was better than me buying something they might not like or re-gift to someone. Lol
USPatriot USPatriot 26-30, F 4 Answers Dec 24, 2012 in EP

Whoever gets your card will be super happy that they have something to spend before next pay day.

Best Answer

Wow! I didn't think about that! yes! we don't get paid until Dec. 31st! TYTYTYTYTYTY You made me feel so good!

Best Answer

Still deciding.

Best Answer

Well, try my idea unless you have your mind set. God Bless! Merry Christmas!

Best Answer

Really? You are done? I am so impressed! I still need to start my Christmas shopping.

Best Answer

Huh? You aren't even done? I do wish you well on all of this. I did this also one year and shopped down to the last minute when they started blinking the lights in the store. OMG! I can feel your pain. I wish you much luck! God bless you and Merry Christmas!

Best Answer

Thank you. Actually, I am done with everything I need for tomorrow. I am traveling next week for a "late 2nd Christmas" and chose to take advantage of the after Christmas sales for those gifts.

Best Answer

You are so smart! I wished I could of thought of that! I just might do that as well. I wish you safe traveling! Merry Christmas!

Best Answer