ThinkingIsBeautiful ThinkingIsBeautiful 26-30, F 15 Answers Apr 10, 2012

Does he take EP tokens? I have 9. <br />
If he wants money he should sell his gun.

Best Answer

Dude, that's funny, so cold it's icy LMAO! I have 29, do you think that'll be enough LOL

Best Answer

I hope the police took it away from him actually...

Best Answer

If Zimmerman would have followed the police orders, not to follow the boy he would not be in the mess he is in now. He need's more than donations..."

Best Answer

Exactly what Trayvon's father said

Best Answer

"you don't need to do that." Wow, that's strongly worded. When he said "I'm going to follow them" they didn't even argue. Read the transcript.

Best Answer

I heard about his website. It seems the media could have put him in danger of retribution. It seems like he is hiding out somewhere now. At least that is what I've read about it.

Best Answer

He is hiding, he's scared for his life.

Best Answer

No, he killed an unarmed youth

Best Answer

Fu(k that *******....Fu(k him right up the fu(king ***!

Best Answer

He needs to drop the soap! And they need to lock him up!

Best Answer

That's right convict him without a trial. How weak minded of you.

Best Answer

I'm actually not weak minded. I'm very intelligent, I know what I think, but I also like seeing what other peoples thoughts are because I'm not weak or close minded.

Best Answer

Not you TIB, rhianon.

Best Answer

go find your kicks else where Darkness, I know enough of your mind to know that it is a waste talking to you. Good day.

Best Answer

You know nothing rhianon. Logic, reason, and anything that requires more than a hysterical reaction are far beyond your cognitive powers.

Best Answer

No I did not....I did see the new black panthers calling for a bounty for him...dead or alive.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, thats not going to go away until we all get justice. Me personally as a black person, I don't want him dead, I want him to go to trial like any other American and get what he deserves.

Best Answer

I don't think if it was to to to a grand jury they could charge him under Florida law...the way it is written.....A wrongful death lawsuit is almost assured I think. he media has already fanned the flames enough that any truth will be buried under emotions and never found. A young man lost his life and an others will never be the same.

Best Answer

Yea, it's kind of sad. And I'm watching Nancy Grace now, and she said he might not get the murder 1 charge because the prosecutor does not want to charge him in a trial. It's a shame that he Trayvon had to die, but it takes events like this for the world to change. In some twisted way, he was the chosen one. It's not right, but sometimes bad things have to happen to good people for light to be brought to a situation.

Best Answer

You are absolutely right on there....I think the stand your ground law will be changed drastically or outright repealed.

Best Answer

There are three seperate prosecutors office investigating this now. Maybe we should let them do their job. What's going to happen is if this does come to trial, Zimmerman is going to claim polluted jury pool and tampering with evidence and he'll have a strong case now.

Best Answer

Yeah, sure. I can afford to support everyone who asks for donations. Uh-huh.

Best Answer

Ive seen it hes asking for donations so he can pay his lawyers to stay on his case. Trayvon Martin got justice and that makes me happy

Best Answer

No. I was just seeing where his lawyers have just dropped his case because he's not answering his phone and can't be reached.

Best Answer

I see that everyone has this man tried and convicted already.

Best Answer

Isn't it only right that there be some kind of trial though?

Best Answer

I don't see many people in here wanting a trial. I see people calling him a Nazi, and a whole host of other names, and laughing over the fact that Zimmerman is having money problems. You've convicted him without knowing a damn thing. Welcome to mob mentality.

Best Answer

That's her opinion, it's kind of off for her to say Nazi, but had he just listened to the police, he would not be in this situation. He did the right thing by calling the police if in fact he thought something was wrong. However, he shouldn't have got out of the car. He created his own hell.

Best Answer

No, his hell has been created by the mob calling for his head after the police had already investigated the incident.

Best Answer

Like I said to the gentleman earlier, I do not wish for him to be dead myself. I am not GOD and those people should not be acting in such a savage way. Incidents like this are supposed to be tried in a court of law I think. You seem ilke you are really on his side, and I wonder knock on wood, but if it were your child, would you still feel the same way?

Best Answer

Again, you are demonstrating the mob mentality. If I am not with your bloodlust, I am against you eh? How about not making snap judgments?

Best Answer

Ok, no snap judgement, your comments are one sided. I am not for bloodlust. A conviction is bloodlust or justice to you. I side with his parents, do it the legal way. You didn't even answer my question but I'm answering yours.

Best Answer

Thank you, what's her problem?

Best Answer

We don't know what happened.

Best Answer

arrested today!

Best Answer

yes, and he will be convicted, regardless of guilt. On the off chance that he is found innocent, his life is still over, again, regardless of innocence or guilt.

Best Answer

In the end, justice is served.

Best Answer

Really? If this man turns out to be innocent, where does he go to get his reputation back? Will he or his family ever be able to sleep soundly again, or will he forever be waiting for someone to collect that bounty that's been put on his head?

Best Answer

grow up

Best Answer

I'm sorry...this comment is to who?

Best Answer

If you do not have an educated answer, or an opinion, other then grow up, I have news for you, I'm older than you. So you have some growing up to do. Don't like the question, on to the next...

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer