When I was in primary school the cane was still legal... so I would get six of the best for daydreaming....six of the best for chatting... six of the best for minching.... six of the best for setting the local farmers hedgerow on fire....etc

Best Answer

This sounds positively gothic! In the USA we used to allow students to be hit on the hand with a ruler, in parochial school, and I am not sure precisely when it was outlawed. There are lots of stories about nuns hitting children with rulers.

Best Answer

Yep that's me!

Best Answer

Hey(:

Best Answer

Not exactly, my usual ex<x>pression is tranquil and kind of sleepy so all through school teachers constantly picked me for random questions but only two ever just assumed I was daydreaming and yelled at me, lol.

Best Answer

In my class, I consider daydreaming as a good way to visualize the material that they are talking about in class. But no one ever yelled at me for it.

Best Answer

I fell asleep in my Business studies class, it was soooo boring, looking back thats probably why I failed miserably at high school and then had to return as a mature student. Damn it should have stayed awake! Oh and I didn't get yelled at, I dont think that the teacher cared, as I didn't, sadly.

Best Answer

No, not for daydreaming. Now outright REM Sleep dreaming is an entirely different matter. I got yelled at about that all the time.

Best Answer

I did, alot more so when, I moved from Chicago to a little town in Missouri. Ill. schools are 2 years ahead of Mo. I wanted to move up 2 grades, they wouldn't let me, so I daydreamed, drew pictures, talked in class, passed notes, mouthed off to the teacher argued with the teacher, spent so much time in the principals office I became friends with him. I think he felt kinda sorry for me. I was trying to recover from my dads death, and moveing to a town the size of one of Chicago's city blocks.

Best Answer