When I was in middle, a teacher caught a student drinking vodka. After that, they began to have security guards at the front doors and had metal detectors. If you were late, you had to give them your backpack so that they can search through it. Then you had to walk through the metal detector and have the security guard frisk you through everything. It felt more like a prison than a school. I wonder if any of you guys had to go through something like that during middle school.
patrick199 patrick199 18-21, M 3 Answers Apr 20 in Community

I didnt have that i had another form of terrible. In middle school all my friends decided to hate me and constantly tell me what they hated about me then allow me back into their lives just to do it again. Then they told lies about me to everyone... It ended when i punched my "Friend" in the back of the head and another thing(id rather not say) to the other one, and stopped caring...

Best Answer

That's just horrible. I don't know what other people can gain from slandering another person and making them friends again just to do it over again. That's just cruel and they don't deserve a person like you.

Best Answer

Yea I dont know where people get their evil, and thak you so much :3

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

What happened at your middle school when you were there.

Best Answer

Back in my day if you would have been caught you would have been taken to the principals office and paddled!

Best Answer

We had that too. We were pretty much treated like criminals.

Best Answer

We weren't. We were just treated like kids.

Best Answer

You're a very lucky man.

Best Answer

Thank you :)

Best Answer

No problem.

Best Answer