My husband and I were sitting outside the other night and he noticed it first. At first he thought it was 2 planes that crashed. There definitely were no planes. Neither of us ever saw such a bright light. I thought that would be the light we see when we are dying. My husband and I are very much alive. After maybe a minute or two, the light became dimmer and finally just vanished in front of our eyes.
ljones68 ljones68 41-45 4 Answers Sep 21, 2009

here's a trippy story that kinda sounds like that.. you don't have to believe it.. this is what I saw..<br />
When I was about 13 or 14 I saw what looked like what you said.. a light that appeared to be as though a flash light was coming out of the night sky.. the light didn't stretch out far.. but it looked as though it was a hole in the starry night sky and a light ray shined through.. I didn't know what it was and I thought it was really cool.. so I made a wish.. that my mom would get married and be happy.. I promise as soon as I made that wish.. that hole just disappeared.. like the hole closed.. two days later my mom came home and told me she was engaged and showed me her big a ss ring. <br />
it was a trip!

Best Answer

That was a flashlight facing the ground.

Best Answer