Norealidentity Norealidentity 22-25, F 7 Answers Mar 9, 2012

Funny, I was just thinking about this question yesterday. I had a friend named Steve and we would camp out in his backyard once or twice during summer, but rather than a tent we'd throw blankets and quilts over the clothes line to create a "cave" (future "man cavers"). We'd go for bike rides or walks in the middle of the night. One time we heard lots of sirens, so got up and headed toward them, only to find a large warehouse, downtown (we lived in a relatively small town) on fire! Just think, we would have missed that if we hadn't been camping out! Anyway, great memories.

Best Answer

Overall my childhood wasn't that great but there were some happy times. The best time of my childhood was summer vacation. No school, and plenty of time to do what I wanted.

Best Answer

Mine wasn't horrible, but it was far from perfect. My mother got sick when I was only a month old so my dad had to find women to care for me during the day. Then he had a heart attack a few years later. He lived, but it damaged his health. I do not feel sorry for myself or anything, but having two sick parents caused my depression. We were just lucky that my dad owned a successful company and was able to hire nannies and take good care of the family.

Best Answer

Well I had a childhood that was good and bad, the good was just the memories of playing out side in the sun. Every kid has that. If you go to public school even.

Best Answer