TylerDePiteeyord TylerDePiteeyord 18-21, M 11 Answers Jan 21, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Probably. I tried to kill myself several times between the age of 11 and 18 and all I can say to you is: hold on! life does get better, whether you'd like to believe it or not. There's always sunshine after the rain :)!!

Best Answer

I'm sure many, many have...if not worse. You realize you are worth it to keep going. You have a long road ahead and anything is possible...if you try.

Best Answer

Why is your life messed up?

Best Answer

Bullied at school every day and almost cry whenever i see them, at home no one listens to me or supports me in anything. for example i got to the final of a county cricket competition abnd my parents just though it was a waste of petrol(gas) to take me out to go there in there car

Best Answer

Sorry, honey. These things are very important to you. Bullying is an evil of society today and the only thing you can do is ignore the creeps. Believe me, in a few years they will probably be in jail or cleaning public toilets for a living. As for your parents not supporting you, shame on them. But you are obviously healthy and very nice looking-so maybe count your blessings. These years will fly by and you will come out of it stronger.

Best Answer

I'm 13, and have recently got out of depression + self harming

I find surrounding urself with reminder of what u love most in the world helps

I do county badminton, and go into competitions, that are sometimes just for experience

my dad tells me it's a waste of money saying as I will never win or live up to my "perfect" sister

life's a *****

sorry

;)

Best Answer

I don't anymore
thank you so muchmuch
it's just hard

Best Answer

yeah
I guess it's a good thing, it means we have an advantage in life
and nobody knows
;)

Best Answer

Everyone thinks they are really messed up at 13. Life is a journey and your at the begining of it. Things get much more messed up when you get older, so enjoy being young.

Best Answer

How is your life messed up exactly?? Put something in the details and then I can share my teenage horrors...or horrors from around the world.

Best Answer

Yes, you can start over as many times as you need to.

Best Answer