my mom was an active alcoholic, she was sober for years, fell off the wagon when i was pregnant, & as far as i know, has been sober for 6 years. my grandmother was an alcoholic, but she passed away years ago. my brother is an alcoholic. i am not. although i do enjoy drinking, i tend to eat when i am stressed or depressed.

Best Answer

yes and no

Best Answer

Yes and yes. Never thought I could become an alcoholic but it happened and it's still something I am struggling with. Hope I will be able to get it together soon.

Best Answer

i'm sorry,keep trying its hard to be strong but you can do it

Best Answer

Thank you pisces. I'm working on it. :-) Hugs.

Best Answer

I wasn't, but I speak on behalf of someone who was. He is now intoxicated to the point of collapse on multiple occasions. He wants to join the army but like his family he abuses drink and drugs and is unstable mentally, he would be a liability for the armed forces and almost certainly will never pass a health inspection.

Best Answer

get him help

Best Answer

My dad was a severe alcoholic. My brother is a severe alcoholic. Alcohol ruined both their lives. I drink about once a year (usually March 17). But when I do drink, its with the intention of getting drunk. I prefer not to drink.

Best Answer

good for you

Best Answer

I did, and no I do not abuse alcohol. I refuse to put my kids through that.

Best Answer

i understand

Best Answer

No, my father was a doctor who experimented with LSD and stuff and ended up a pethidine addict. He was completely frightening. And no, I'm not addicted to anything.

Best Answer

thank god

Best Answer

I inherited the depression behind it from multiple generations. And I beat it. You?

Best Answer

i do battle with things sometimes but as i've gotten older i know its not my fault

Best Answer

Yes and no never liked waking up the next morning feeling like crap but socially I will have a drink but can take it or leave it ,,,last bourbon 3 months ago,, my parents drank beer cannot stand to be around people drinking beer

Best Answer

Mom, late dad and brother. I'm a social drinker.

Best Answer