jean0401 jean0401 22-25, F 11 Answers Jun 13, 2012

No but I remember my friend's sister had the first Sims game a while ago, like maybe 10 years. I remember I would go on her saved games and do things like have one of her characters go swimming in the pool, then I would remove the ladder from the pool and they would drown.. LOLOL... Interesting

Best Answer

Same here. Except I did it to the premade ones I didn't like.

Best Answer

I created three Sims. One of me, one of my best friend and one of her boyfriend. Well her boyfriend cheated on her (Not the Sim, the actual boyfriend), so I took it out on his Sim. I locked him in an upstairs room and put a stereo on just outside the room, so he couldn't sleep. It felt good.

Best Answer

I once lost half my family to an out of control grill fire. It started small, then people started getting alarmed and run into the fire in panic.

Best Answer

yep, INto the fire, that used to crack me up every time when they'd do that. They'd have all this room to run away from the fire.

Best Answer

LOL yeah! So many years ago.... ahhh memories!

Best Answer

That's a dirty trick.... I have not done that one yet.

Best Answer

I would lock sims in a room of windows and let them die. Or do the pool one. Even had a few die in the hottub after being hit by lightning. Fire deaths got borinf but it was always fun to punish sims by making their lovers cheat. Lol i miss that game.

Best Answer

No, but I did take the ladder away once or twice when they were swimming. Really, if you're an adult and need a ladder to get out of the pool, you deserve a pixelated funeral.

Best Answer

That's freaky what size does it comin?

Best Answer

Yes, I played the Sinms but I didn't punish them. I found them way too time consuming though. Man, real life is way easier.

Best Answer

Sick!

Best Answer

I let some of my sims die of old age I used to ignore them and they'd just starve to death, I made a home full of dead people from starvation it was 3 floors high, kids kept on getting taken away from there, and I made one sim mourn somebody's urn in the bedroom, good times.

Best Answer