Sorry your in error and misinformed / They have failed to adhear to their licenced Site Certificates Issued By the Internet via Microsoft / Subject to revokcation without Notice for failure to comply .<br />
Similar to what you are saying But not the same as Royalty Infringements .

Best Answer

oh, so they're just going to lose their cert. they'll still be up and running though, won't they? and they can reapply for a new cert, right?

Best Answer

Nope , Not right away , they will have to meet up to their requirements of their certificates first , Then there's a review that can take as little as one week or as long as one year , The same type of issues were Napster being sued .

Best Answer

I hope it doesn't come down to it but it may take armed resistance against these maggots to protect our selves. It wouldn't take to much to find out who started this and where they are, one bullet can take down an elephant, how much more some piece of **** with 3 bypasses.

Best Answer

I have found many deals on craigslist and they cover a wide spectrum of services from hooking up musicians to personals and kids toys. someone who talks about thieves frequenting the site sounds like someone who tried to sell crap that nobody wanted and want's to cry like a b.... now, I can spank you're little butt if that will help son. it would be a dirty shame.. shame on our gov. for wasting tax money , but whats new.

Best Answer

not a suprise:/

Best Answer

Where was that? I hope it doesn't happen. I have used craigslist.

Best Answer

I'm not going to lie.. after I totaled my last car, I had like, 900 bucks to get a new one. Craiglist got me a 99 ford taurus in perfect condition...

Best Answer

I've seen that warning on the craigslist page. I really hope it doesn't happen. I read that site for my entertainment but I don't use it. I like to read the personal ads!

Best Answer

oh man what complete bullshit

Best Answer

blahaha .....really. Most of it is stolen crap that they can't pawn and law hasn't caught up yet. Or easy targets for thiefs if you try to sell something on it legit.

Best Answer

Nope. I've never used craigslist.

Best Answer

according to who?

Best Answer

check craigslist

Best Answer

i didn't see anything to that effect on there.

Best Answer

i did

Best Answer