Well, it was extremely sad and good at the same time. I did not know, if at the end of the movie, if Harry was dead or alive. He took some awful blows and hurts to still be alive, or was that his "Spirit" moving down the overpass? Let me know what you think about what I said.

Best Answer

he is still alive and kicking....<br />made the "passage"clear and "did the coppers" job.<br />emotional agree sad and good..but i think the point was made..to be driven on the edge..from the "new gang generation" and RESPECT...so a flashback to his "old times"..like in the book of my friend mentioned "the first drop of blood" after ages triggered the "qualities" to stand up+fight..with lots of experience.for what you believe.thanks for your answer...if u ever get your hands on BARBELOSBLOOD(book).COM?u will see that s excactly the storyline of Captain Barbelo...

Best Answer