Kids are coming in asking how is the best way to commit suicide. And there are nut jobs telling them how to go about it. This place is about coming together to share our experiences. Not to be a part of killing someone. What are you thinking when you write the STUPID answers?!?
CarlaW CarlaW 61-65, F 7 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Community

I watched the video. But it's sort of the kids' faults for asking those stupid questions as well. I bet the ones that "tell them how to do it" are just either joking or trolls.

Best Answer

Killing someone or being a part of it is NO JOKE!

Best Answer

I NEVER SAID IT WAS A JOKE! Try NOT to misunderstand what I said, will you?
Besides, if someone wants to kill themselves it's not everyone elses' fault, but the person that wants to do it! -.-

Best Answer

You did answer that someone was just joking. I wasn't directing my responce to you.

Best Answer

Nonetheless suicide is not considered as "killing someone" unless YOU pushed the person off the building, then that wouldn't even be suicide, but murder. Yes, I answered that people don't always take those questions of suicide seriously, because some of those questions are to just get attention. Saying that doesn't mean that I take suicide as a joke, but that I KNOW some cruel people see it as a joke, okay?

Best Answer

Suicide is still murder. How else are you going to word this?

Best Answer

Do tell me how suicide is "murder" I really want to know how that's even possible.

Best Answer

You take a life. Be it your own. It's going to be murder.

Best Answer

Lol, no it's not "murder" , murder is for someone to kill another person. Suicide on the other hand, is killing yourself. Get your facts right before you try making a statement, that is clearly false.

Best Answer

I did watch at least ten minutes of the video...need to go back and finish...quite the story...

Best Answer

I think it is more pathetic that the kids come here asking how to do it than it is that people tell them how.<br />
The person who knows the way out is understandably proud of his unique knowledge and is glad to have a way to show off.<br />
The kids are just downright lazy or downright dull. When I was a kid, I could name a dozen ways to kill myself and another dozen ways to kill my algebra teacher.

Best Answer

Nah.

Best Answer