TgirlTammie TgirlTammie 41-45, T 9 Answers Sep 17, 2012 in Hobbies

All he has done is push the country off the cliff. No hill to it. :P

Best Answer

No!!!!! stuborn azz republicans did that you must be one of those rich s.o.b's that wanted a tax cut or a nieve person believing republican bull sh-t

Best Answer

When he actually won he knew we were very very weak minded people, if you don't believe me read his book

Best Answer

Honestly I believe he did! But that is more due to his angst against the constitution then it was the job.

Best Answer

I honestly thought Amercia was over its hate the ****** area. and we could have moved on pushing forward.and to say he believed he could have moved forward without prejuice from the republican party.was an over sight on his part

Best Answer

well consdidering his entire Fed experience was only 24 mts worth,,, yea I sure hope d fu_k he did,, BO's the most UNqualified to be ,,pres there ever has been ,,,, and b4 the moron crowd jumps in,,, he was elected IL senator in 04' took office 1/05' started running for pres. spring of 07'.

Best Answer