"Gay marriage is happening. Much like a drive through window, you can't go backwards. People who support gay marriage, take solace in this... You get gay marriage, and all your opponents get is type 2 diabetes" ;) -Jon Stewart
Mougywolf Mougywolf 26-30, M 8 Answers Aug 3, 2012 in Food

All I'm seeing a bunch of people in sepia tone saying, "Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, and segregation forever!"<br />
At least our descendants will get to see history in HD.

Best Answer

I thought that whole thing was rediculous.

Best Answer

Chicken? Disease. Gay marriage? Poo Punchers, bum robbers or girls buying big black ******. Yeah it's all about love.

Best Answer

I am not a fan of Chick-Fil-A's food. If I eat fast food chicken I would prefer Churches or KFC, but I do support the right of anyone to believe as they wish. That is one of the things that makes America great. This man did not say one dispargiging word about gay people in anyway. When he was asked about gay marriage he said he was a tradionalist and believed marriage was between a man and a woman. So what makes his so evil in you liberals eyes. He believes something different than you do so that makes him a hater and evil? Evrryday you people prove once again that you do not have nor ever will have a lick of common sense and in no way can rid yourself of your blatant hypocrisy.<br />
Whats' funny is you will likely comment on this by attacking me and not really speaking to the substance. If you have a half a brain you must be able to see how assinine you people are being about this. How come you didn't attack Obama when he has said over and over that he did not support gay marriage? He only changed his tune after Joe "The Village Idiot" spoke out of turn, forcing Obama to say he suppported it just recently and that is purely to get more of the gay voters. What;s funny is there are a lot of gays who do not go long with this. It is the liberal activist stirring the shiit But if it is liberal, you folks will believe in the tooth fairy, I guess. LOL!

Best Answer

I feel reborn!

Best Answer