"Gay marriage is happening. Much like a drive through window, you can't go backwards. People who support gay marriage, take solace in this... You get gay marriage, and all your opponents get is type 2 diabetes" ;) -Jon Stewart
Mougywolf Mougywolf 26-30, M 8 Answers Aug 3, 2012 in Food

Good for the world to see how financial sanctions can work in our neighborhoods. I would not support any organization that could use my money to act against others.

Best Answer

Really!? Do you give money to the Democrate party or any candidate? How about Acorn or a union? So you believe that only people who think like you have a right to believe in anything or donate to something they believe in? Do you really call yourself and American?

Best Answer
Best Answer

I have to repost to my own reply. Apparently artattack didn't want anybody to see what I wrote. I haven't in the past given to political campaigns, but seeing it from a world level, I can't support Ick because his church is trying to gain more power and that violates separation of church and state. I am donating to the Obama campaign and in June, I donated $1,000 to a disease research fund-raiser. I am a citizen of the world.

Best Answer

Ahh...accusations of being unamerican, classic, baseless, and a logically empty attack. How I missed you.

Best Answer

I hear Glenn Beck is mormon like Ick.
http://glennbeckmormon.com/

Best Answer

Gay marriage was not a big deal for me. Hey, if they want to do it.let them, but when they start this crap like they did with the chicken place, I said enough. I am now against gay marriage. The man made his comment to a group of his peers, not to the world ay large, but then the liberal press got hold of it and look where we are now, another divisive issue driving the country deeper and deeper into the abyss that will eventually cause us to implode.

Best Answer

Gay marriage was not a big deal to you UNTIL gay marriage proponents decided to protest a CEO's views on Marriage? And because of that you're now against gay marriage? Silly me, I guess when he said to the "liberal" Baptist Press that chick-fil-a was "a christian business operating on biblical principles" he was speaking only about himself to a person he didn't know was a reporter. Also his statement, ""We are very much supportive of the family -- the biblical definition of the family unit. We are a family-owned business, a family-led business, and we are married to our first wives." Obviously must just be taken out of context. It couldn't possibly be that consumers are voting with thier wallets on how they feel about his statements, which is you know how capitalism is supposed to work. ****, if things were the way you act like a CEO could say "We believe that Women should not be able to vote, since the bible states a woman must honor her husband she must vote as he does or forfeit her vote." and still expect to be taken seriously.

Best Answer

You libs are the most intolerant, you can NEVER make me accept your mental illness!

Best Answer

All I'm seeing a bunch of people in sepia tone saying, "Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, and segregation forever!"<br />
At least our descendants will get to see history in HD.

Best Answer

I thought that whole thing was rediculous.

Best Answer

Chicken? Disease. Gay marriage? Poo Punchers, bum robbers or girls buying big black ******. Yeah it's all about love.

Best Answer

I am not a fan of Chick-Fil-A's food. If I eat fast food chicken I would prefer Churches or KFC, but I do support the right of anyone to believe as they wish. That is one of the things that makes America great. This man did not say one dispargiging word about gay people in anyway. When he was asked about gay marriage he said he was a tradionalist and believed marriage was between a man and a woman. So what makes his so evil in you liberals eyes. He believes something different than you do so that makes him a hater and evil? Evrryday you people prove once again that you do not have nor ever will have a lick of common sense and in no way can rid yourself of your blatant hypocrisy.<br />
Whats' funny is you will likely comment on this by attacking me and not really speaking to the substance. If you have a half a brain you must be able to see how assinine you people are being about this. How come you didn't attack Obama when he has said over and over that he did not support gay marriage? He only changed his tune after Joe "The Village Idiot" spoke out of turn, forcing Obama to say he suppported it just recently and that is purely to get more of the gay voters. What;s funny is there are a lot of gays who do not go long with this. It is the liberal activist stirring the shiit But if it is liberal, you folks will believe in the tooth fairy, I guess. LOL!

Best Answer

I feel reborn!

Best Answer