Read it and weep for the children of our nation who suffer coming out of college: http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/omb/legislative/reports/american-jobs-act.pdf
starryknight1999 starryknight1999 46-50, M 3 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Politics

They vetoed and blocked ALOT of his stuff... the can claim what they want but they messed up not Obama now they are feeling it. Yeah the blew it big time

Best Answer

terrific response my friend...partisan politics needed 2 be put aside...karma is a ***** for the Repugnican Party...the country has spoken...we won't vote 4 your party for another 50 years...lol

Best Answer

I see the people on this site being so evil about the man... But you can't deny facts. 4 more years with democrats running things .... let see how that works ... then blame him :p

Best Answer

It will pass in 2013!

Best Answer

They blew it with racism behavior, when they said women working had to go home to cook and take care of the family; which takes two to do it in my book. A presidents hate for making him a first time president doen't work for me for either party. It just shows hate for a person. There are more but; he is on TV right now and I have to hear what he has to say for the country. President Obama.

Best Answer