puck61 puck61 51-55, M 11 Answers Dec 14, 2011

actually its obligatory that we surrender our best technology to the chinese in order to maintain the status quo... when the bushies wanted china to start fronting us money they gave them an awac... and they got 40 billion

Best Answer

Probably not true but I like the Trojan horse idea. Load obsolete drone with false and misleading data, change any sensitive equipment like radar absorbing skin, fly it into Iran and let them capture it.

Best Answer

"false flag operation"

Best Answer

My friend and I discussed this possibility, or even the possibility of it being some kind of Trojan horse. Who knows.....

Best Answer

allah has ways of dealing with the great satan,you capitalist yankee heathen!if you`re not careful it could mean agesture war......and beats the heck outta me! i could have gone on for several more paragraphs but it would be SO WRONG....peace

Best Answer

Sounds to me to be more likely good old American craftsmanship.

Best Answer

What are we doing in Iran? No one tells me these things!

Best Answer

We were spying on their nuke progress.

Best Answer

Well people will always say mean things about us as well as shoot down our drones. .

Best Answer

MAGIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKKKKKKKK!! NONE SHALL PASSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Abracadabra is Arabic or Farsi isn't it?

Best Answer

Actually, it was a Care-Bear attack. You know, beams of love or something. Drones hate that stuff.

Best Answer

which one... 1 2 or the 3rd one?

Best Answer

I don't know. Too bad it's not likely to be a Trojan Horse.

Best Answer

I find it funny that 3 were shot down.. mind you that was a few days ago now....

Best Answer

Sure...why not

Best Answer