(the blinkometer struck 48 in the 30 second clip)
fourthtot fourthtot 22-25, F 5 Answers Jan 5, 2012

Seeing as how I didn't watch the press release, I can't say. However, being that it's Fox News it wouldn't surprise me. As far as CNN goes, they just beat Fox to the 'punch'. Besides I'm sure there's nothing more newsworthy in the world right now than some lady who some might describe as the epitome for the failure of the modern day american judicial system.

Best Answer

It least that is most likely true.

Best Answer

According to the pros who know this crap, the number of blinks per minute is a key indicator of discomfort, usually associated with lying, guilt or attempt to deceive.

Most normal people don't know that point as fact, but in your own like you might feel like you're getting fed a line of "BS" and though you can't put your finger on it, you might be reacting to the number of times you are watching the person blink along with other visual indicators like switches of mouth muscles, etc.

(For pete's sake, if certain people looked in the mirror and were as critical of themselves as they are of Fox News, they commit suicide in an hour.)

Best Answer

I don't think you have any evidence to say that I am not critical of myself. That is beside the point, because I knew exactly why Fox was counting. Did you think I have selective hearing? How could I watch and take in enough of the news to know they counted and then not know the reason for it? You yourself seem overly critical of all things and strangely defensive of Fox news. I simply was making light of the fact that they took the time to stop and count every singly blink. Sorry if I think my news could be doing better and more productive things.

Best Answer

I am kind of defensive of Fox News - I'll admit it. I think they regularly get ridiculed and held to a completely different standard because they don't report things from a strictly liberal perspective. When CNN makes a mistake like typo on a caption, you don't see it reposted on Reddit and when a MSNBC person makes a mistake, it doesn't get posted to Youtube, but for some reason these things get huge attention if Fox does them. Case in point: Rachel Maddow went on and on and on about how Gabby Gifford was shot by a "right wing wacko" until it became obvious from multiple interviews that the guy was actually if anything a left wing wacko, then you never heard another word. Just imagine what would happen if Sean Hannity had done this. Now, I actually don't watch Fox News but I do watch a lot of Youtube and MSNBC and read a lot of Reddit, so I notice these things, and think they are petty attempts to discredit opposing views instead of confronting them and that's bad politics.

Best Answer